Below you will find a FAQ that we get from our Brides/Grooms regarding their photography...
1. How do I get my pictures?
Within a few days after the wedding, you will receive an email from us advising you that your images have been uploaded to a private password protected photo gallery on our website. (Please check your junk/spam folders if you haven't received anything in your Inbox). You will have the option to download the images to your home computer to save forever AND you also have the ability to purchase prints in any size & quantity directly from that same gallery at a discounted price. There is no obligation to purchase prints. The images are YOURS. Note: We highly suggest ordering prints directly from the gallery instead of using the "Big Box" stores. We can not guarantee the quality if "Walmart"/"Walgreen's" or any like stores process your prints. We also ask is the ability to use a few for marketing purposes on our website and to show future chapel wedding brides and grooms.
2. How many pictures will I receive?
It is hard to put an exact number on the amount of pictures you receive. It really depends on what size package you pick for your ceremony and how long you have the chapel rented for. But if we had to give a number, you will receive anywhere from 25-60 pictures.
3. How much are your prices? (depends on the package you picked with the Chapel...see below).
An 6% Philadelphia Sales Tax will be added for all packages.
* ELOPE! (Couple Only +1) = $160.00 (+tax) **Elope package must be paid in full at booking and are non-refundable**
* VEGAS STYLE (up to 5 guests) = Classic $185.00 (+tax) & Deluxe $235.00 (+tax)
* A FEW FRIENDS (up to 10 guests) = Classic $210.00 (+tax) & Deluxe $260.00 (+tax)
* JUST US (up to 20 guests) = Classic $235.00 (+tax) & Deluxe $285.00 (+tax)
* A PRIVATE AFFAIR (up to 30 guests) = Classic $310.00 (+tax) & Deluxe $385.00 (+tax)
* SOMETHING SPECIAL (up to 40 guests) = Classic $460.00 (+tax) & Deluxe $510.00 (+tax)
* FRIENDS & FAMILY (up to 50 guests) = Classic $510.00 (+tax) & Deluxe $560.00 (+tax)
(Additional Time: $85.00 per 30 minutes)
4. Do you require a deposit and what forms of payment do you accept?
We do require a 25% non-refundable deposit to reserve us for your wedding at the chapel.
Please keep in mind that until your deposit is received, you are not guaranteed photography services.
The remaining balance is due the day BEFORE your ceremony. Final payment should be made via your original invoice. A reminder invoice will be sent as well.
5. What time will the photographer arrive?
Your photographer will arrive about 15 minutes prior to your scheduled ceremony. Please try to arrive on time as there maybe another wedding scheduled immediately before or after yours. There is a 15 minute grace period. After 15 minutes, a $35 late fee will be applied for every 15 minutes the couple is late. Payment is due in cash before photography services will be performed.
6. Additional Options (Photography/Videography is based on availability):
* Bride Getting Ready - $125.00 (+tax) (Bride must be within a reasonable driving distance of the Wedding Chapel)
* Offsite Reception (Up to 3 hours) - $125.00/hr (+tax)
* Videography - $150.00
7. Terms & Conditions...
These terms and conditions are a contract between the couple and John Wesley Photography, LLC. Paying a deposit is considered acceptance of these terms and conditions.
* All deposits become non-refundable upon booking.
* Payments for the ELOPE! package are to be paid in full and are non-refundable once booked.
* Bookings for ANY package made 14 days or less before the requested date are due in full and non-refundable once booked.
* Downgrades in packages are not permitted once booked. Upgrades are allowed if our schedule permits.
* Couple grants permission to John Wesley Photography, LLC to use their images and/or photographs solely for promotional, marketing and advertising purposes only via web, print, broadcast or social media.
Please have family & friends refrain from taking pictures with mobile devices (such as iphones, iPads, etc) or other cameras during your ceremony as it interferes with the hired photographer. Please have your guests sit back and relax and enjoy themselves. The photographer will get those important shots for you.
We are available to chat more with you if you have ANY questions. In the meantime, we invite you to swing by our website to see some of our work. We look forward to meeting you and your soon to be spouse....and photographing your special day.
John W. Graves